ICA has combined a number of the latest technologies to provide industries that use warehousing with a fast, accurate and safe alternative to running expensive forklift fleets.
ASRS Crane Systems
The Radio Frequency (RF) controlled Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) from ICA is a completely customisable technology that serves order picking, storing, packaging or any other materials handling function for businesses of all types including:
- Third party logistics
- Shipping / Transport.
The Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) are generally utilised for distribution and storage centres, where large volumes of product are required to be stored and space is paramount.
Product is stored within multilane and tier racking. The product data is stored and controlled within a main warehouse system which controls the requirements for order request to be processed.
Benefits of ASRS Crane Systems
- Crane systems associated with storage racks can be multiple layers high, wide and deep.
- Cranes run along a fixed path and are able to associate with pockets in the racking for delivery or picking of product.
- All ASRS cranes include both laser positioning and RF communication technologies.
High Speed Sortation Systems
- Turnkey material handling solutions
- Tilt tray sorter
- Cross belt sorter
- Straight line sorter
- Infeed and outfeed conveyor systems
- Total software integrated package
- Airports, postal, parcel, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution.
The reason customers chose ICA
Industrial Conveying (Aust) Pty Ltd are a company of innovators who embrace the challenge from concept to completion to create the best possible system to meet our client’s needs.
“Knowing that ICA is an Australian company with a trusted network of local suppliers gave us the confidence that we could get this done with minimal fuss in a short time frame. The process was faultless from concept to completion.”
Our Point of Difference
As a provider of turnkey solutions, ICA provides a complete in-house service including engineering, design, manufacture, supply, installation and electronic process control from concept through to commissioning. ICA has the expertise, capacity and financial strength to undertake any size project anywhere in the world. With a combined experience of more than 300 years in materials handling technology you can rely on the ICA team to successfully deliver your next project.
- Custom design and turnkey solutions.
- Micro projects to multi-site global installations.
- Industry specific expertise.
- In-house design, manufacture, testing and commissioning.
- Expert installers, custom training and ongoing site support.
- Formed in 1979, ICA is a privately owned company that employs approximately 200 personnel throughout Australia.
- A 39 year history of global engineering excellence, driven by a stable, skilled workforce.
- Our Head Office and manufacturing facilities are located in Bendigo, 160 kilometres north of Melbourne in Central Victoria.
- On our 15 hectares of land we have a total developed factory complex of over 10,000 square metres within three separate fabrication and assembly buildings.
- Design and sales support from our Melbourne office in Tullamarine
- Wholly Australian owned and operated.
ICA’s wealth of knowledge and experience benefits our clients, and is one reason we maintain longstanding relationships all over the world. ICA custom-built materials handling equipment can be found in Australia’s biggest companies and multi-nationals across the globe.
- Pacific – Australia, New Zealand, PNG, Fiji, Solomon Islands
- Asia – Vietnam, Laos, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Uzbekistan
- Europe – Greece, Hungary, Germany, Poland
Our Reputation within the Industry
While we create one-off solutions, we never treat our customer relationships that way. ICA prides itself on building long standing, ongoing partnerships with our clients. ICA collaborate with the world’s best companies to develop our leading edge turnkey solutions. From automation to belting and electrics, we work with suppliers we know and trust, and choose the best components for our custom conveying projects.
Our ability to continue to add value to our clients’ plant efficiency and production is fundamental to our success, and our intimate knowledge of the specifics of materials handling in every client industry is the reason we enjoy satisfied clients and long term relationships.
Clients know the value in our innovative, cost effective and fit for purpose solutions.
Turnkey systems are the most cost-effective way of achieving the best system solution for materials handling. ICA specialises in delivering turnkey systems that are adaptable and versatile – enabling you to include and remove components as required.
As a provider of turnkey systems, we deliver a complete in-house service including engineering, design, manufacture, supply, installation and electronic process control from concept through to commissioning. We design modular systems to allow for upgrades and we are able to be involved on an ongoing basis to ensure your equipment is maintained to optimal efficiency.
Modular turnkey systems give you the advantage as the latest software, control and sensor technologies can be brought into play – and this is the key to providing market adaptability.
ICA specialises in designing and fabricating materials handling equipment. Systems range
from simple through to complex turnkey systems for Australian and Overseas companies.
This affordable range of solutions is not only tough and reliable, it is applicable to almost
any industry and positively impacts the user’s bottom line.
Talk to us about individually engineered solutions for your business today.