ICA is the agent for Joloda in Australia. Powered and manual systems for container, truck and van loading Joloda International has over fifty years experience and is the market leader in designing and manufacturing truck loading systems throughout the UK, Europe and America.
Joloda truck loading equipment ensures your cargo is safe and secure. It saves you money by reducing product damage and speeding up the loading process.
Manual truck or van loading/unloading system that handles pallets, slip sheets, drums, newsprint rolls, heavy and large machinery.
This system consists of manual operated rolling skates that run in special sunken tracks and are elevated to lift the load and roll in or out of the truck or van.
- 33% faster than conventional manual loading.
- Maximum space utilisation and no product damage.
- Minimum maintenance – self-cleaning system.
- 250,000 systems operating in over 30 countries worldwide for 50 years.
When used in combination with Hydraroll Pneumatic Roller Track, Hydraroll Powered Cargo Rollers provide a safe and efficient means of loading and unloading airfreight containers into and out of trucks and semi-trailers. Using the truck powered 24v electrically driven rollers, the airfreight containers are loaded at the press of a button.
- Cargo is automatically loaded and unloaded through rear of vehicle.
- Pendant control by one person – the safest way to load/unload airfreight pallets.
- System retracts below floor level providing load stability during transit.
- Easy to install into new or existing vehicles.
The Hydraroll roller bed system is the brand often used in airfreight transporters across UK, Europe and America.
- Loads and unloads air cargo pallets and ULD containers, up to 30 tonnes.
- Manual system requiring 20% less effort, compared to a standard roller system, to move fully loaded air cargo containers.
- Gives maximum space utilisation of truck body for ULD/air cargo pallets.
- Auto down safe system.
This system is a modular kit comprising four pre-assembled piped sections, fixed together, that sits on top of the trailer instead of into the floor.
- A self-assembly kit that can be installed by two people in six hours.
- Offers airfreight operators added options to buy, hire, contract or operate standard box trailers, curtainsiders or reefers, as an alternative to long lead time, high cost, bespoke-build units – or to respond to seasonal peaks or sudden demand.
- Safety – anti slip top surface.
A pneumatically operated, rise and fall roller bed pallet transfer system in modular lengths for small vehicles. Portable and installed by a driver in five minutes without the use of any specialist tools, and no experience necessary.
The roller bed is powered by a 12v low current compressor, all internally fitted within the roller bed dimensions connected via the cigarette lighter socket of the transporter van. This makes it ideal as a van accessory for the city and urban delivery of palletised goods in the paper, print, or parcel industry, office equipment, food and drink markets.
Four electro-hydraulic lift legs attached to any 20ft, 40ft and 45ft standard or high cube ISO container.
- Allows for powered lifting of a container of 35 tons and for mounting and demounting the container on/off a trailer.
- Can be used in any location, including rough terrain by one operator.
- 20 minute container turnaround time.
- Allows stuffing of heavy and long goods at ground level – anywhere.
- Jacks clip on using 1 ton fork truck.
- Offloads containers in 15 minutes, ten container movements a day.
The ‘One Shot’ container stuffing system enables you to stuff long heavy and wide loads into a container on the ground. By using a loading plinth you can load and restrain a pre-assembled load of up to 12 metres long and 30 tons into your container in 15 minutes.
Any loads up to 40ft long, can be self-loaded into the container. The portable steel track (3m long) is clipped together and laid parallel on the plinth and the container floor with 80mm (4”) wooden bearers to support the load.
A manual braking system is incorporated in the hydraulic skate lift mechanism allowing continuous operator control and instant braking.
- The container stuffing system is for loading and unloading containers that are still on the back of the trailer.
- The low profile system requires only a minimum clearance of 80mm under the load, utilising container space.
A manual braking system is incorporated in the hydraulic pump mechanism of the skate, allowing continuous operator control and instant braking.
The reason customers chose ICA
Industrial Conveying (Aust) Pty Ltd are a company of innovators who embrace the challenge from concept to completion to create the best possible system to meet our client’s needs.
“Knowing that ICA is an Australian company with a trusted network of local suppliers gave us the confidence that we could get this done with minimal fuss in a short time frame. The process was faultless from concept to completion.”
Our Point of Difference
As a provider of turnkey solutions, ICA provides a complete in-house service including engineering, design, manufacture, supply, installation and electronic process control from concept through to commissioning. ICA has the expertise, capacity and financial strength to undertake any size project anywhere in the world. With a combined experience of more than 300 years in materials handling technology you can rely on the ICA team to successfully deliver your next project.
- Custom design and turnkey solutions.
- Micro projects to multi-site global installations.
- Industry specific expertise.
- In-house design, manufacture, testing and commissioning.
- Expert installers, custom training and ongoing site support.
- Formed in 1979, ICA is a privately owned company that employs approximately 200 personnel throughout Australia.
- A 39 year history of global engineering excellence, driven by a stable, skilled workforce.
- Our Head Office and manufacturing facilities are located in Bendigo, 160 kilometres north of Melbourne in Central Victoria.
- On our 15 hectares of land we have a total developed factory complex of over 10,000 square metres within three separate fabrication and assembly buildings.
- Design and sales support from our Melbourne office in Tullamarine
- Wholly Australian owned and operated.
ICA’s wealth of knowledge and experience benefits our clients, and is one reason we maintain longstanding relationships all over the world. ICA custom-built materials handling equipment can be found in Australia’s biggest companies and multi-nationals across the globe.
- Pacific – Australia, New Zealand, PNG, Fiji, Solomon Islands
- Asia – Vietnam, Laos, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Uzbekistan
- Europe – Greece, Hungary, Germany, Poland
Our Reputation within the Industry
While we create one-off solutions, we never treat our customer relationships that way. ICA prides itself on building long standing, ongoing partnerships with our clients. ICA collaborate with the world’s best companies to develop our leading edge turnkey solutions. From automation to belting and electrics, we work with suppliers we know and trust, and choose the best components for our custom conveying projects.
Our ability to continue to add value to our clients’ plant efficiency and production is fundamental to our success, and our intimate knowledge of the specifics of materials handling in every client industry is the reason we enjoy satisfied clients and long term relationships.
Clients know the value in our innovative, cost effective and fit for purpose solutions.
Turnkey systems are the most cost-effective way of achieving the best system solution for materials handling. ICA specialises in delivering turnkey systems that are adaptable and versatile – enabling you to include and remove components as required.
As a provider of turnkey systems, we deliver a complete in-house service including engineering, design, manufacture, supply, installation and electronic process control from concept through to commissioning. We design modular systems to allow for upgrades and we are able to be involved on an ongoing basis to ensure your equipment is maintained to optimal efficiency.
Modular turnkey systems give you the advantage as the latest software, control and sensor technologies can be brought into play – and this is the key to providing market adaptability.
ICA specialises in designing and fabricating materials handling equipment. Systems range
from simple through to complex turnkey systems for Australian and Overseas companies.
This affordable range of solutions is not only tough and reliable, it is applicable to almost
any industry and positively impacts the user’s bottom line.
Talk to us about individually engineered solutions for your business today.