Whatever your unit load or bulk material capacity, ICA can design a belt conveyor for horizontal, incline or decline paths and at a predetermined rate. We deliver stand-alone belt conveyors or integrated with a turnkey project.
Straight or Flat Belt Conveyors
- Available in painted or stainless food grade finish.
- Can be provided as a horizontal incline or decline.
- Designed to suit your height, width and incline requirements.
- Hoppers and chutes can be custom made.
Spiral conveyors enable vertical transferring of product loads, up or down, in a continuous flow for increased efficiency.
ICA offers multi-function and space saving spirals in sizes to suit heavy duty industrial applications. Spiral conveyors are designed to carry product between floors or through chillers and feature:
- Controlled slope for smooth transfer.
- Designed to suit individual products.
- Gravity or powered systems.
- Ideal for in-line accumulation.
- Low maintenance.
- Can be assembled on site if access is restricted (e.g. inside freezer/chiller).
90 Degree Belt Curve
- Available in painted or stainless steel food grade finish.
- Roller or Knife-edge transfers.
- ICA’s true 90° bend orientates products evenly around the bend.
- Also available as 180° bend along with other angles to suit all applications.
Our trough belt conveyor systems are manufactured using the latest techniques and best quality materials. We ensure that each conveyor we supply is durable and provides an efficient solution for handling different types of materials. Our design team configures our conveyors to incorporate the necessary accessories such as:
- Belt cleaners and scrapers.
- Dust sealing and skirting requirements.
- Hungry boards, and head and tail covers.
- Wear plates for infeed chutes and hoppers.
- Troughed roller sets.
- Pressed section troughed.
- Impact beds.
- Eliminates spillage.
- Height adjustment and lateral movement positions goods precisely and reduces operator fatigue.
- Proven and highly successful loading or unloading for all types of cartons, cases and sacks.
- Quick, efficient, loading and unloading of trucks, freight cars, containers, wagons etc.
Designed to provide a cost effective solution to transfer products to and from different levels.
Overlapping slat-bed for sorting and accumulating products of all shapes and sizes. Used for order picking and product inspection.
- Available in various lengths and widths to suit individual requirements.
- Improves efficiency and reduces manual handling at packing stations.
- Overlapping slat-bed for sorting and accumulating products of all shapes and sizes. Used for order picking and product inspection.
Modular belts or slat band conveyors are ideal for packing and bottling lines. Conveyors/ configurations are available in stainless steel or painted construction. Designed to suit your layout and application, and configured to any width, length, capacity and layout. Comes in the form of:
- Bi-planar side flexing
- Friction top
- Roller top
- Incline Decline
- Plastic Modular Belt
The reason customers chose ICA
Industrial Conveying (Aust) Pty Ltd are a company of innovators who embrace the challenge from concept to completion to create the best possible system to meet our client’s needs.
“Knowing that ICA is an Australian company with a trusted network of local suppliers gave us the confidence that we could get this done with minimal fuss in a short time frame. The process was faultless from concept to completion.”
Our Point of Difference
As a provider of turnkey solutions, ICA provides a complete in-house service including engineering, design, manufacture, supply, installation and electronic process control from concept through to commissioning. ICA has the expertise, capacity and financial strength to undertake any size project anywhere in the world. With a combined experience of more than 300 years in materials handling technology you can rely on the ICA team to successfully deliver your next project.
- Custom design and turnkey solutions.
- Micro projects to multi-site global installations.
- Industry specific expertise.
- In-house design, manufacture, testing and commissioning.
- Expert installers, custom training and ongoing site support.
- Formed in 1979, ICA is a privately owned company that employs approximately 200 personnel throughout Australia.
- A 39 year history of global engineering excellence, driven by a stable, skilled workforce.
- Our Head Office and manufacturing facilities are located in Bendigo, 160 kilometres north of Melbourne in Central Victoria.
- On our 15 hectares of land we have a total developed factory complex of over 10,000 square metres within three separate fabrication and assembly buildings.
- Design and sales support from our Melbourne office in Tullamarine
- Wholly Australian owned and operated.
ICA’s wealth of knowledge and experience benefits our clients, and is one reason we maintain longstanding relationships all over the world. ICA custom-built materials handling equipment can be found in Australia’s biggest companies and multi-nationals across the globe.
- Pacific – Australia, New Zealand, PNG, Fiji, Solomon Islands
- Asia – Vietnam, Laos, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Uzbekistan
- Europe – Greece, Hungary, Germany, Poland
Our Reputation within the Industry
While we create one-off solutions, we never treat our customer relationships that way. ICA prides itself on building long standing, ongoing partnerships with our clients. ICA collaborate with the world’s best companies to develop our leading edge turnkey solutions. From automation to belting and electrics, we work with suppliers we know and trust, and choose the best components for our custom conveying projects.
Our ability to continue to add value to our clients’ plant efficiency and production is fundamental to our success, and our intimate knowledge of the specifics of materials handling in every client industry is the reason we enjoy satisfied clients and long term relationships.
Clients know the value in our innovative, cost effective and fit for purpose solutions.
Turnkey systems are the most cost-effective way of achieving the best system solution for materials handling. ICA specialises in delivering turnkey systems that are adaptable and versatile – enabling you to include and remove components as required.
As a provider of turnkey systems, we deliver a complete in-house service including engineering, design, manufacture, supply, installation and electronic process control from concept through to commissioning. We design modular systems to allow for upgrades and we are able to be involved on an ongoing basis to ensure your equipment is maintained to optimal efficiency.
Modular turnkey systems give you the advantage as the latest software, control and sensor technologies can be brought into play – and this is the key to providing market adaptability.
ICA specialises in designing and fabricating materials handling equipment. Systems range
from simple through to complex turnkey systems for Australian and Overseas companies.
This affordable range of solutions is not only tough and reliable, it is applicable to almost
any industry and positively impacts the user’s bottom line.
Talk to us about individually engineered solutions for your business today.