A unique flexible conveyor that expands, contracts, twists and turns into an ‘S’ shape or circle. Quick set up and adjustable height legs on lockable casters. Skate wheels or rollers designed to ensure self-tracking.
Economical expandable gravity conveyor. For multi-sized packages in low to medium volume applications.
General purpose gravity conveyor for medium volume applications such as warehouse storage.
Flexible expandable conveyor for multi-size material in high volume applications. Features steel skate wheels. Good for uses such as truck loading and unloading.
Modular systems are available for a variety of applications to provide gravity flow for boxes, drums, bags or bales. A large variety of widths and lengths available.
Flange or flush-mounted available for insertion into conveyor frames.
Efficient product handling at low cost. Smooth continuous product flow.
90° curved modular sections with differential rollers to ensure true carton tracking.
Economical lift up conveyor featuring gas struts. Simple positive operation.
Single or Multi-Lane Gravity Conveyors
Carries product through the picking area. Reduces manual handling and improves productivity.
- For manual movement of loaded pallets and air cargo ULDs.
- Easy loading / unloading for pallets, stillages and air cargo pods.
- Roller tracks recessed into floor of trucks and trailers.
- Load firmly supported along the entire length during transit.
- Load security enhanced for travel as the rollers retract so cargo rests directly on the deck.
- Provides safe cargo handling with minimum loading delays.
- On-board controls save time and staffing.
- Rack Tec workstations quick and easy to assemble and adjust.
- Components are reconfigurable for production variations.
- Ergonomic flow through and pick face improves operator safety and efficiency.
Reliable and easy to operate for increased efficiency and safe operation. Extensive range with a lift table to suit every application.
Single Scissor Lift Table
Work benches to cargo handling. Low profile units in U-format and flat top configuration.
Double and Triple Scissor Lift Table
Stack to form double or triple scissor units for high lift applications.
Loading Dock Tables
Withstand moisture, dirt and temperature fluctuations.
The reason customers chose ICA
Industrial Conveying (Aust) Pty Ltd are a company of innovators who embrace the challenge from concept to completion to create the best possible system to meet our client’s needs.
“Knowing that ICA is an Australian company with a trusted network of local suppliers gave us the confidence that we could get this done with minimal fuss in a short time frame. The process was faultless from concept to completion.”
Our Point of Difference
As a provider of turnkey solutions, ICA provides a complete in-house service including engineering, design, manufacture, supply, installation and electronic process control from concept through to commissioning. ICA has the expertise, capacity and financial strength to undertake any size project anywhere in the world. With a combined experience of more than 300 years in materials handling technology you can rely on the ICA team to successfully deliver your next project.
- Custom design and turnkey solutions.
- Micro projects to multi-site global installations.
- Industry specific expertise.
- In-house design, manufacture, testing and commissioning.
- Expert installers, custom training and ongoing site support.
- Formed in 1979, ICA is a privately owned company that employs approximately 200 personnel throughout Australia.
- A 39 year history of global engineering excellence, driven by a stable, skilled workforce.
- Our Head Office and manufacturing facilities are located in Bendigo, 160 kilometres north of Melbourne in Central Victoria.
- On our 15 hectares of land we have a total developed factory complex of over 10,000 square metres within three separate fabrication and assembly buildings.
- Design and sales support from our Melbourne office in Tullamarine
- Wholly Australian owned and operated.
ICA’s wealth of knowledge and experience benefits our clients, and is one reason we maintain longstanding relationships all over the world. ICA custom-built materials handling equipment can be found in Australia’s biggest companies and multi-nationals across the globe.
- Pacific – Australia, New Zealand, PNG, Fiji, Solomon Islands
- Asia – Vietnam, Laos, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Uzbekistan
- Europe – Greece, Hungary, Germany, Poland
Our Reputation within the Industry
While we create one-off solutions, we never treat our customer relationships that way. ICA prides itself on building long standing, ongoing partnerships with our clients. ICA collaborate with the world’s best companies to develop our leading edge turnkey solutions. From automation to belting and electrics, we work with suppliers we know and trust, and choose the best components for our custom conveying projects.
Our ability to continue to add value to our clients’ plant efficiency and production is fundamental to our success, and our intimate knowledge of the specifics of materials handling in every client industry is the reason we enjoy satisfied clients and long term relationships.
Clients know the value in our innovative, cost effective and fit for purpose solutions.
Turnkey systems are the most cost-effective way of achieving the best system solution for materials handling. ICA specialises in delivering turnkey systems that are adaptable and versatile – enabling you to include and remove components as required.
As a provider of turnkey systems, we deliver a complete in-house service including engineering, design, manufacture, supply, installation and electronic process control from concept through to commissioning. We design modular systems to allow for upgrades and we are able to be involved on an ongoing basis to ensure your equipment is maintained to optimal efficiency.
Modular turnkey systems give you the advantage as the latest software, control and sensor technologies can be brought into play – and this is the key to providing market adaptability.
ICA specialises in designing and fabricating materials handling equipment. Systems range
from simple through to complex turnkey systems for Australian and Overseas companies.
This affordable range of solutions is not only tough and reliable, it is applicable to almost
any industry and positively impacts the user’s bottom line.
Talk to us about individually engineered solutions for your business today.