Due to continued growth, we are seeking additional Mechanical Technicians (Boilermakers, Fitters, Machinists and Trade Assistants) for the manufacturing, installation and commissioning of our turnkey material handling solutions.
You will be working in a highly skilled team, in a safe workshop, using the latest machines and technology.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Fitting or Machining
• A non-negotiable attitude towards safety – High level of awareness and understanding of OHS best practice and safety procedures
• The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings to verify the parts required prior to assembly
• Programming and operation of CNC equipment
• Carry out production, inspection and machine operation duties
• Install and test pneumatic or hydraulic equipment
• A sound mechanical aptitude
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• High-risk Work Licenses (LF) (DG) (WP) (CPR).
Immediate start, Permanent Full-time roles with consistent overtime available to the right candidates.