Materials handling equipment offers an economical and efficient means of transporting product where power is not available or not required. Easily installed, dismantled and relocated.
A unique flexible conveyor that expands, contracts, twists and turns into an ‘S’ shape or circle. Quick set up and adjustable height legs on lockable casters. Skate wheels or rollers designed to ensure self-tracking.
350 Series – Economical expandable gravity conveyor. For multi-sized packages in low to medium volume applications.
60 Series – General purpose gravity conveyor for medium volume applications such as warehouse storage.
610 Series – Flexible expandable conveyor for multi-size material in high volume applications. Features steel skate wheels. Good for uses such as truck loading and unloading.
- For manual movement of loaded pallets and air cargo ULDs.
- Easy loading / unloading for pallets, stillages and air cargo pods.
- Roller tracks recessed into floor of trucks and trailers.
- Load firmly supported along the entire length during transit.
- Load security enhanced for travel as the rollers retract so cargo rests directly on the deck.
- Provides safe cargo handling with minimum loading delays.
- On-board controls save time and staffing.
Modular systems are available for a variety of applications to provide gravity flow for boxes, drums, bags or bales. A large variety of widths and lengths available.
- Ball Transfer – Flange or flush-mounted available for insertion into conveyor frames.
- Skate Conveyor – Efficient product handling at low cost. Smooth continuous product flow.
- Curves – 90° curved modular sections with differential rollers to ensure true carton tracking.
- Hinged Gate – Economical lift up conveyor featuring gas struts. Simple positive operation.
- Single or Multi-Lane Gravity Conveyors – Carries product through the picking area. Reduces manual handling and improves productivity.
- Rack Tec workstations quick and easy to assemble and adjust.
- Components are reconfigurable for production variations.
- Ergonomic flow through and pick face improves operator safety and efficiency.
Reliable and easy to operate for increased efficiency and safe operation. Extensive range with a lift table to suit every application.
Single Scissor Lift Table – Work benches to cargo handling. Low profile units in U-format and flat top configuration.
Double and Triple Scissor Lift Table – Stack to form double or triple scissor units for high lift applications.
Loading Dock Tables – Withstand moisture, dirt and temperature fluctuations.
within the industry
While we create one-off solutions, we never treat our customer relationships that way. ICA prides itself on building long standing, ongoing partnerships with our clients. Our ability to continue to add value to our clients’ plant efficiency and production is fundamental to our success, and our intimate knowledge of the specifics of materials handling in every client industry is the reason we enjoy satisfied clients and long-term relationships.
The reason clients choose ica
Our Point of Difference
ICA has the expertise, capacity and financial strength to undertake any size project anywhere in the world. As a provider of turnkey solutions, ICA provides a complete in-house service including engineering, design, manufacture, supply, installation and electronic process control from concept through to commissioning. With a combined experience of more than 300 years in materials handling technology you can rely on the ICA team to successfully deliver your next project.
Formed in 1979, ICA is a privately-owned company with a 40+ year history of global engineering excellence, driven by a stable, skilled workforce. Wholly Australian owned and operated, our Head Office and manufacturing facilities are located in Bendigo, 160 kilometres north of Melbourne in Central Victoria. On our 15 hectares of land we have a total developed factory complex of over 10,000 square metres within three separate fabrication and assembly buildings. Our Melbourne office in Tullamarine also provides design and sales support.
Custom design and turnkey solutions, from micro projects to multi-site global installations. ICA have industry specific expertise, and provide in-house design, manufacture, testing and commissioning. Our team are expert installers providing custom training and ongoing site support.
Turnkey systems are the most cost-effective way of achieving the best system solution for materials handling. ICA specialises in delivering turnkey systems that are adaptable and versatile – enabling you to include and remove components as required. We're a company of inventors and innovators who love starting from scratch to create the best possible system that totally meets your needs, now and into the future. We design modular systems to allow for upgrades and we are able to be involved on an ongoing basis to ensure your equipment is maintained to optimal efficiency. Modular turnkey systems give you the advantage as the latest software, control and sensor technologies can be brought into play - and this is the key to providing market adaptability.