- Good working conditions – clean and neat factory
- Low repetition of work – unique turnkey projects
- Opportunity to work on client installations across the country
Formed in 1979, Industrial Conveying (Aust) Pty Ltd (ICA) is a privately-owned company that employs approximately 200 personnel throughout Australia.
Our senior managers have a combined experience of more than 300 years in materials handling and conveying solutions. This wealth of knowledge and experience benefits our clients, and is one reason we maintain longstanding relationships all over the world.
Our Head Office and manufacturing facilities are located in Bendigo, and on our 15 hectares of land we have a total developed factory complex of over 10,000 square metres within three separate fabrication and assembly buildings.
The Fabricator interprets engineering drawings to lay out, cut, fit measure and weld metal parts to manufacture metal components for our clients.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Fitting and assembly of components
- Assist in processing equipment
- Pedestal equipment & hand tools
- Basic drilling, angle grinding
- Strong adherence to OH&S – Maintain a safe and clean work space, and ensure compliance with every safety standard in the execution of all work.
- Fabrication and Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to accurately read and interpret engineering drawings
- High level of awareness and understanding of OHS best practice and safety procedures.
- Working at height and Forklift license preferred
- Team focus, displaying effective communication with colleagues to foster collaboration
- Organised & proactive self-starter with a creative / innovative problem-solving attitude
- Specialist knowledge in conveyor systems is desirable
- The ability to work under pressure
- Motivated and capable to work with little supervision
Joining the ICA team has numerous benefits
You will be working with the best and leading companies worldwide. Located regionally we offer our employees a great lifestyle, with further training benefits in a family orientated work place.
- Top salary package based on experience.
- A stable skilled workforce.
- Wholly Australian owned and operated.