ICA are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Draftsperson.
The Electrical Draftsperson produces and amends detailed drawings for engineering projects covering all aspects of electrical, instrumentation, control and communication circuits and systems. Works collaboratively with Electrical engineers, Project Managers and the Drafting team.
- Produce detailed design drawings for engineering projects
- Translate conceptual designs into details engineering drawings;
- General layouts
- Process flow diagrams
- Single line drawings
- Perform general drafting duties
- As built drawings prior to and post project completion.
- Site travel may be required.
- Diploma/Degree or experience in Electrical Drafting
- 5+ years’ working in electrical services drafting, preferably in logistics, materials handling and supply chain management
- Familiar with industrial electrical, instrument and control systems
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge with AutoCAD and P&I diagrams
- Working knowledge of Australian Standards
- Team focus, displaying effective communication with colleagues to foster collaboration
- A high level of self-checking and attention to detail is required in all aspects of work.
- Organised & proactive self-starter with a creative / innovative problem-solving attitude
- Client focused with commercial awareness to ensure we deliver a great experience
- High degree of verbal and written communication skills, with impeccable attention to detail
- Specialist knowledge in conveyor systems is desirable
- The ability to work under pressure.
Joining the ICA team has numerous benefits
You will be working with the best and leading companies worldwide. Located regionally we offer our employees a great lifestyle, with further training benefits in a family orientated work place.
- A stable skilled workforce.
- Wholly Australian owned and operated.
- Opportunity to work on client installations across the country.